Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? Do you have a massive interest in growing within the business travel industry? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Málaga.
QR Code Link to This Post
At Webhelp, our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors of IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment , modern offices , a dynamic and young approach , with true career opportunities.
Your future position
Due to the growth of our Webhelp Services in Malaga, we are looking for multilingual, motivated individuals who have the drive to success in a fast-growing industry.
Currently we are looking for business travel agents - French, German, Dutch or English. As a part of our team, you will receive ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Furthermore, you will get a stable project, an attractive salary package and your working time will be shift-based.
With this role, you'll be the first point of contact and it is your responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience. Your main task will be to reply to e-mails, messages and phone calls from B2B customers all over the world in either Dutch, French, German or English. Here you will assist in finding solutions and make sure that their booking and re-booking goes as smoothly as possible. As a person you have a positive mind-set that will help you to deal with tricky customer problems. You have experience in the business travel industry, and you can easily turn any problem into a solution, then this job is for you. As a requirement you should have at least 1 years of proven experience from the business travel industry working with any Global Distribution System (GDS).
Hours and Benefits
- Full time long-term position, 39 hours/week
- Monday to Sunday from 22:00h - 07:00h
- Long-term contract
- Very attractive salary
- International and dynamic environment in Málaga
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Bonuses for referring your Friend
- Relocation package - reimbursement of your flight and other costs up to 500€, help get your Numero de Identificacion de Extranjeros (NIE) and assistance to setting up tax & bank account documentation.
You bring to the table
- You have native or excellent bilingual in the asked language (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish)
- You are fluent in English
- You have exquisite customer care and courteous attitude
- You have minimum 1 year of experience with a GDS, ideally with Amadeus
- You have a high level of international geography
- You have min of 1 year in a similar position within the business travel industry
- You have solid communication and listening skills
- You have a solution-driven mentality and are result oriented
- You have a positive, motivated mind-set
If you identify with this, join us!
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***